Friday, December 23, 2011

Non-Stress Test Turns Stressful

Dear Jen,

I seriously thought I would no longer be posting on how the baby and I are doing but today was RIDICULOUS! I went to the doctor at 1:45 for an appointment and then immediately afterward had a Non-Stress Test (NST). The baby was so active that the heart monitor would not stay in place, so after an hour they sent me over to the hospital. Then at the hospital the baby falls asleep and they can’t let me go until they see a certain anount of movements. I left the hospital at 5:30!

Next week I start one ultrasound a week, two NSTs a week and one doctor’s appointment. I am thinking of just handing my kids over to someone else to raise until I have this baby.

Ann
 _________

Ann,

OK, part of me is glad they’re watching so closely. Nothing’s gettin’ past these people! But for someone who hates to be fussed over you’re sure getting the treatment. Ugh.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment