Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Lineup


Since we went from 0 to 3 kids in 14 months, I’ve not only used my “multiples” books to manage the twins, but since Hayden came along I’ve been able to utilize some creative solutions for parenting multiple young children.

I’ve kept the twins in high chairs longer than Super Nanny advises (I’m not kidding, I heard her yell at parents for having a 2-year old in a high chair) because it just works for us. They get plenty of opportunities to sit at the “big” table, but this is easiest for me until Hayden gets older. While they’re all secure (read: trapped) in the highchairs I can run downstairs and switch laundry or feed the dogs and not worry about the chaos. I also sit them in the chairs with a snack as I put on their socks and shoes before we head out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment